Ucrete FL - Heavy Duty Polyurethane Underlayment for Ucrete Flooring Systems
How does Ucrete FL work?
Ucrete FL is a solvent free underlayment screed applied by trowel or screed bar at a thickness of 12 to 100mm.
What is Ucrete FL recommended for?
Ucrete FL screed provides a fast and efficient means of repairing damaged floor slabs and also to create falls on a floor slab where insufficient time is available to use normal concrete or polymer floor screeds.
What are the main benefits of Ucrete FL?
- Expert installation by fully trained licensed applicators
- Suitable for application on to 7 day old concrete and 3 day old polymer screeds
- Solvent free and non tainting from the end of mixing
- Allows application of suitable Ucrete flooring systems after approximately 16 hours
- Can be bulked out for economy in thick sections