Ucrete IF – Iron aggregate heavy duty polyurethane hybrid floor system
How does Ucrete IF work?
- Ucrete IF is used to protect horizontal surfaces including:
- Waste transfer station
- Transition strips
- Heavy engineering workshops
- Heavy process areas
- Under mixing heads
- Storage bunkers
- Loading docks
- Heavy equipment maintenance facilities
Ucrete IF is suitable for use where trafficked by racking with hot steel wheeled racks and bins, for example upon their removal from ovens or autoclaves.
What makes Ucrete IF a unique solution?
Ucrete IF meets the customers needs for a floor with high impact and chemical resistance and is the floor of choice in putrescible waste transfer stations and workshops for earth moving equipment.
How can you benefit from Ucrete IF?
- Fast application - Can be applied onto 5 day old concrete or 3 day old polymer screeds
- Fast cure - Fully serviceable within only 24 hours (subject to temperature)
- Non Tainting - Is solvent free and non-tainting as tested by the Campden & Chorleywood Food Research Association
- Malleable treated cast iron aggregate - Higher abrasion and impact resistance than natural aggregates
- High temperature resistance – Cleanable with direct steam contact.
- No primer required - Rapid installation in a single application
- Colors - Green, Orange, Green/Brown, Red, Cream, Grey, Light Grey
The Ucrete IF surface profiles have coefficient of friction as determined to EN 13036 Part 4 using the 4S rubber on the wet floor as follows: Ucrete IF 45 - 60
Optimum slip resistance can only be maintained with regular cleaning.
Ucrete IF floors are fully resistant to high temperature spillage and discharge up to 120°C and are fully steam cleanable Ucrete IF is suitable for use where trafficked by racking with hot steel wheeled racks and bins, for example upon their removal from ovens or autoclaves.
Non - Tainting:
Ucrete IF is solvent free and non-tainting from the end of mixing.
With high mechanical strengths and a low elastic modulus, Ucrete IF is very resilient and able to withstand severe impact loads. While no material is indestructible and surface chipping may occur, brittle
modes of failure resulting in cracking and disbondment are unknown with Ucrete floors.
Ucrete IF offers exceptional resistance to a wide range of chemical aggressors. For example Ucrete is resistant to spillages of the following commonly encountered classes of chemicals:
Ucrete IF exhibits zero absorption when tested to CP.BM2/67/2.
Cleaning and Hygiene
Ucrete flooring systems are accredited for use in facilities operating HACCP based food safety systems.