Ucrete MF - Heavy duty polyurethane hybrid flooring system
How does Ucrete MF work?
Ucrete MF is recommended for conditions requiring the maximum chemical resistance and where a smooth, even and easy to clean surface is required.
What makes Ucrete MF a unique solution?
Ucrete MF meets the needs of customers who need an easy to clean but chemically resistant floor that has a long life.
How can you benefit from Ucrete MF?
- Expert application - Installed only by trained and approved specialist contractors.
- Fast application /rapid access - Can be applied to 4-day-old concrete/2-day-old polymer screeds.
- Short curing time - 8 hour access to foot traffic; 24 hours for vehicles.
- Hygienic/Safe - Non-tainting, non-dusting, monolithic (minimum joints); easy to maintain; microbiologically inert.
- Durable/long life - Wide chemical resistance; wear and impact resistant; resists cleaning temperature up to 80°C at 6 mm thickness and at 3mm to 60 °C; 25 years of international use.
- Pre-packed - Pre-weighed/pre-packed for immediate use; batch-to-batch colour matched for consistency.
- Colors - Yellow, Cream, Orange, Red, Green and Grey
The Ucrete MF floors have coefficient of friction as determined to EN13036 Part 4 with 4S rubber on the wet floor as follows:
Ucrete MF 35
The Ucrete MF surface profiles conform to DIN51130 as follows:
Ucrete MF R10 V
Optimum slip resistance can only be maintained with regular cleaning.
A Ucrete MF floor is fully resistant to liquid spillage and discharge up to 70°C. Suitable for freezer temperatures down to -15°C.
Non - Tainting:
Ucrete MF systems are solvent free and non-tainting from the end of mixing, as tested by Campden Technology Ltd.
With high mechanical strengths and a low elastic modulus, Ucrete MF is very resilient and able to withstand severe impact loads. While no material is indestructible and surface chipping may occur, brittle
modes of failure resulting in cracking and disbondment are unknown with Ucrete floors.
Ucrete MF offers exceptional resistance to a wide range of chemical aggressors. For example Ucrete is resistant to the following commonly encountered chemicals:
Ucrete MF exhibits zero absorption when tested to CP.BM2/67/2.
Cleaning and Hygiene
Ucrete flooring systems are accredited for use in facilities operating HACCP based food safety systems.