Ucrete RG – Heavy Duty Polyurethane Hybrid Render
How does Ucrete RG work?
Ucrete RG provides a robust render for vertical applications in wet and dry process environments. It is dense and impervious, providing the ideal finish for applications in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
What makes Ucrete RG a unique solution?
Ucrete RG meets the customer needs for a coving and wall render material that can match the performance of other Ucrete products.
How can you benefit from Ucrete RG?
- Fast application - Suitable for application onto 7 day old concrete and 3 day old polymer screeds
- Rapid installation - Up to 9 mm in a single application
- Fast cure - Achieves full cure in only 48 hours (subject to temperature)
- Non Tainting - Is solvent free and non-tainting as tested by the Campden & Chorleywood Food Research Association
- Temperature Resistant - Steam cleanable (9mm or greater)
- Colors - Red, Yellow, Green, Orange, Grey, Green/Brown, Cream and Light Grey
Technical Data Sheet
The Ucrete RG resins do not start to soften until temperatures above 130°C are exceeded. Ucrete Flooring Specifications are available that are fully serviceable up to 130°C and resistant to occasional spillage up to 150°C.
Correctly installed, Ucrete RG can withstand regular and routine discharges of boiling water, hot oils and fats.
Non - Tainting:
Ucrete RG is solvent free and non tainting from the end of mixing, as tested by the Campden Technology Ltd.
With high mechanical strengths and a low elastic modulus, Ucrete RG is very resilient and able to withstand severe impact loads. While no material is indestructible and surface chipping may occur, brittle
modes of failure resulting in cracking and disbondment are unknown with Ucrete.
Ucrete RG offers exceptional resistance to a wide range of chemical aggressors. For example it is resistant to the following commonly encountered chemicals:
- dilute and concentrated acids: hydrochloric, nitric, phosphoric and sulphuric
- dilute and concentrated alkalis, including sodium hydroxide to 50% concentration
- most dilute and concentrated organic acids
- fats, oils and sugars
- cleaning chemicals and sanitizing agents
- mineral oils, kerosene, gasoline and brake fluids
- most organic solvents
Ucrete RG exhibitszero absorption when tested to CP.BM2/67/2.
Cleaning and Hygiene
Ucrete flooring systems are accredited for use in facilities operating HACCP based food safety systems.