Ucrete HF 100 RT - 9mm Heavy Duty Polyurethane Floor Finish
How does Ucrete HF 100RT work?
Ucrete HF 100RT is a 9mm flow applied floor topping based upon the unique Ucrete HD polyurethane resin system.
Ucrete HF 100RT is designed for rapid installation, making it ideally suited for large fast track new build and refurbishment projects.
What is Ucrete HF 100RT recommended for?
Ucrete HF 100RT provides a lightly textured protective floor finish suitable for applications in wet and dry process environments. It is dense and impervious, providing the ideal floor finish for applications in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical industries and wherever a robust, long lived floor is required.
What are the main benefits of Ucrete HF 100RT?
- Exceptional chemical resistance
- Thermal stability
- Wide service temperature range
Technical Data Sheet
The Ucrete HF100RT surface has a coefficient of friction as determined to EN13036 Part 4 with 4S rubber on the wet floor as follows: Ucrete HF100RT 40 - 45
The Ucrete HF100RT surface profiles conform to DIN51130 as follows:
- R10 flow application
- R11 trowel application
Ucrete HF100RT continues to maintain slip resistance even after years of hard and steel wheeled traffic. Optimum slip resistance can only be maintained with regular cleaning.
The Ucrete HF100RT resins do not start to soften until temperatures above 130°C are exceeded. Ucrete HF100RT floors are fully serviceable up to 120°C. Suitable for freezer temperatures down to -40°C.
Non - Tainting:
Ucrete HF100RT systems are solvent free and non-tainting
from the end of mixing, as tested by Campden
With high mechanical strengths and a low elastic modulus, Ucrete HF100RT is very resilient and able to withstand severe impact
loads. While no material is indestructible and surface chipping may occur, brittle modes of failure resulting in cracking and disbondment
are unknown with Ucrete floors.
Ucrete HF100RT offers exceptional resistance to a wide range of chemical aggressors. For example Ucrete is resistant to the following commonly encountered chemicals:
- Acetic Acid, 50%: As spirit vinegar widely used in the food industry, indicative of resistance to vinegar, sauces, etc.
- Concentrated Lactic Acid @ 60°C: Indicative of resistance to milk and dairy products.
- Oleic Acid, 100% @ 60°C: Representative of the organic acids formed by oxidation of vegetable and animal fats widely encountered in the food industry.
- Concentrated Citric Acid: As found in citrus fruits and representative of the wider range of fruit acids which can rapidly degrade other resin floors.
- Methanol, 100%: Representative of alcohols and the wider range of solvents used in the pharmaceutical industry.
Ucrete HF100RT is also resistant to a wide range of mineral oils, salts and inorganic acids, extensive chemical resistance tables are
available upon request.
Ucrete HF100RT exhibits zero absorption when tested to CP.BM2/67/2.
Cleaning and Hygiene
Ucrete flooring systems are accredited for use in facilities operating HACCP based food safety systems.