Ucrete MF AS - Anti Static, Medium Duty Polyurethane hybrid flooring system
How does Ucrete MF AS work?
Ucrete MF AS is a single layer, seamless, solvent free, polyurethane flooring system with a smooth matt surface finish. It has high impact resistance and withstands a wide spectrum of chemicals and abrasive wear.
Ucrete MF AS meets the antistatic flooring specifications DIN 51953, BS 2050 (explosive handling areas) and obtain ESD approval according to IEC 61340.
What is Ucrete MF AS recommended for?
Ucrete MF AS is recommended for conditions requiring maximum chemical resistance in an antistatic environment.
Specific applications include:
- Electronics and component assembly
- Clean rooms
- Pharmaceutical production
- Explosive and ammunition storage & handling
- Textile and fibre production
- Chemical plants
What makes Ucrete MF AS a unique solution?
Anti static version of chemically resistant Ucrete floor for clean rooms of areas of explosion hazard.
How can you benefit from Ucrete MF AS?
- Expert Application- Installed only by trained and approved specialist contractors
- Fast application- Can be applied to 5-day-old concrete/2 day old polymer screed
- Short curing time - 8 hour access to foot traffic; 20 hours for vehicles
- Hygienic/safe- Slip resistant; non-tainting; nondusting; monolithic (minimum joints); easy to maintain; microbiologically inert
- Durable / long life- Wide chemical resistance;wear and impact resistant; resists temperature from –20°C to 60°C at 6 mm thickness; 5 years of international use
- Prepacked- Preweighed/ prepacked for immediate use; batch-to-batch colour matched for consistency
Technical Data Sheet
The Ucrete MF AS floors have coefficient of friction as determined to EN13036 Part 4 with 4S rubber on the wet floor as follows:
Ucrete MFAS 35
The Ucrete MFAS surface profiles conform to DIN51130 as follows:
Ucrete MFAS R10 V
Optimum slip resistance can only be maintained with regular cleaning.
A Ucrete MFAS floor is fully resistant to liquid spillage and discharge up to 70°C. Suitable for freezer temperatures down to -15°C.
Non - Tainting:
Ucrete MFAS is solvent free and non-tainting from the end of mixing, as tested by the Campden Technology Ltd.
With high mechanical strengths and a low elastic modulus, Ucrete MFAS is very resilient and able to withstand severe impact loads. While no material is indestructible and surface chipping may occur, brittle modes of failure resulting in cracking and disbondment are unknown with Ucrete floors.
Ucrete MFAS offers exceptional resistance to a wide range of chemical aggressors. For example Ucrete is resistant to spillages of the following commonly encountered classes of chemicals:
- Most dilute and concentrated organic acids such as Acetic Acid, Lactic Acid, Oleic Acid and Citric Acid as commonly found in the food industry.
- Dilute and concentrated acids: hydrochloric, nitric, phosphoric and sulphuric.
- Dilute and concentrated alkalis, including sodium hydroxide to 50% concentration
- Animal fats and vegetable oils, sugars flavourings and essences.
- Mineral oils, kerosene, gasoline and brake fluids.
- A wide range of organic solvents including Methanol, Xylene Ethers and Chlorinated solvents.
Ucrete MFAS exhibits zero absorption then tested to CP.BM2/67/2.
Cleaning and Hygiene
Ucrete flooring systems are accredited for use in facilities operating HACCP based food safety systems.