Alpha Dry Base Coat
Alpha Dry Base Coat is a dry-mix polymer adhesive and base coat containing Portland cement, and requiring only water for mixing.
Where is Alpha Dry Base Coat applied?
For use with the Senerflex Wall System to adhere expanded polystyrene insulation board to the following acceptable substrates:
- Unpainted and unglazed concrete or unit masonry
- Water-resistant core gypsum sheathing
- New and untreated Exposure 1 or exterior grade plywood or Exposure 1 OSB
- PermaBase cement-board
- Wonder Board cement- board
- Durock cement-board
- Plycem cement-board
- Harditex cement-board
- Eterspan cement-board (ASTM C1325 Type A Exterior).
Note: Wood-based sheathing substrates require priming with Senerprime.
- To adhere expanded polystyrene insulation board to expanded polystyrene insulation board.
- For use with Senerflex, SenturionTM I, II, and III, Senergy Cement-Board StuccoTM System and all Senergy Surfacing Systems to embed CORNER MESH and SENERGY REINFORCING MESH.