MasterWeld 303 - Versatile, solvent free, nail free fixing, one component, construction adhesive
How does MasterWeld 303 work?
MasterWeld 303 is a high grade acrylic adhesive and filler with excellent initial grab and a long term, strong, durable bond. It cures through the evaporation of water and is odorless during cure. It can be painted, after full cure, with most water based and synthetic paints.
- Interior applications
- For interior bonding of wooden thresholds, door frames, profiles, panels, ornaments, decorative trims.
- For bonding chipboards and uPVC on brickwork, stone or concrete.
- Also suitable for EPS and XPS polystyrene foam.
- Can be used as a crack filler prior to painting.
What are the unique features of MasterWeld 303?
- One component
- Solvent free
- High initial grab for secure fixing
What are the benefits of MasterWeld 303?
- Ready to use formulation improves application efficiency
- Quick curing speed enables faster process and project completion
- Easy to gun and apply
- Water based: easy to clean
- Non sag formulation: for vertical and overhead use