Fast setting screed mortar – ready blended for fast track cementitious screeds and bedding mortar for natural stone paving and tiles
A ready-mixed pre-bagged fast setting screed suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
Where is MasterTop 541 applied?
- For indoor and outdoor use, also suitable for
- For areas which are exposed to permanent
- For fast track bonded screeds and screeds
installed on an isolating or insulating layer.
- Suitable for heated screeds.
- As repair mortar for concrete floors and
- For layer thicknesses from 10 to 80 mm for
continual layer of application.
- For bedding of natural stone paving and tiles
with suitable bonding slurry or tile adhesive
please consult BASF Technical Services for
further information on bonding methods.
What are the advantages of MasterTop 541?
- Can be tiled after approx. 3 days, already
walkable after approx. 1 day. Ready-to-mix mortar, no on-site mixing with
- Long working time, can be worked with and
smoothed for almost 1 hour despite of short
- Suitable for application by pump, even at
Temperature resistant from -30°C to +80°C,
therefore suitable for balconies, terraces,
garages, industrial floor coverings cleaned
with superheated steam.
- Insensitive to moisture, therefore suitable for
areas exposed to permanent wetness.
- Pipes & conduits must be covered by a layer
thickness of 30mm.