MasterTop 135 PG
Pumpable & pourable mortar for flooring overlay
MasterTop 135PG is a ready-to-use, pumpable, pourable, screedable and high-strength cement based overlay for floors in indoor and outdoor.
Where is MasterTop 135 PG applied?
- Use on rough concrete and cementitious floor
screeds, as well as other suitable substrates.
- Industrial floors with normal loading.
- Where a mortar with high final strength similar
in colour to concrete is desired.
- Reprofiling of horizontal surfaces as industrial
inside and outside floors, etc.
What are the advantages of MasterTop 135 PG ?
- An economical, ready-to-use cement based
flooring overlay, that hardens free of bleeding
at following consistency: from flowable to high
- A mortar that retains good workability for at
least 30 minutes at 15 to 25°C.
- Used as either a stand-alone final floor finish or
as an underlayment prior to installation of tile,
stone etc. in internal, external, wet and dry
- A ready-to-use product, water is added on site.
- The use of a high-yield mortar pump (screw
pump) allows the prepared product to be
pumped without segregation.
- Can simply be poured out and distributed.
The mortar will cure without blisterings.
- Bonded system onto fresh or cured concrete.