MasterTop 1740 - A multi component vapour permeable epoxy screed and repair compound
MasterTop 1740 is a multi component floor screed
system based on water dispersible epoxy resins,
designed to provide continuous protection for
concrete floors. Applied by trowel in thicknesses
of 5mm and above, MasterTop 1740 is also
suitable for use as a coving or repair medium,
where vapour permeability is required.
Where is MasterTop 1740 applied?
MasterTop 1740 floors have excellent mechanical
properties and offer superior abrasion and wear
characteristics for areas subjected to heavy traffic.
MasterTop 1740 has good general chemical
resistance, but as in all corrosive situations a full
analysis of operating and exposure conditions is
required, followed by reference to chemical
resistance data, to ensure product suitability.
MasterTop 1740 may be used for general repairs
in floors subject to heavy, abrasive traffic or where
chemical resistance is required, for arris repairs or
reinforcement of heavily trafficked joints.
MasterTop 1740 is non-tainting and is suitable for
application where foodstuffs are processed and
In continuously wet areas, MasterTop 1740 floors
offer improved safety by providing a slip resistant
MasterTop 1740 may be used in the following
- Food production and processing
- Vegetable and fruit canning
- Dairy products, bakeries and confectioners
- Chemical production and processing
- Textile production - bleaching and dying
- Metal processing and engineering
What are the advantages of MasterTop 1740?
- Vapour permeable
- Cures at low ambient temperatures
- Can be applied within 1 week of casting slab
- High mechanical strength
- Can be applied to damp substrate
- Impact and abrasion resistant
- Non tainting
- Excellent chemical resistance