MasterTop 548 A fast setting site mixed screed mortar – for fast track installation of cementitious screeds
How does MasterTop 548 work?
MasterTop 548 is a pre-bagged cementitious screed. MasterTop 548 formulated to exhibit:
- Excellent workability of the mixed screed.
- Maximum compaction of the laid screed.
- Reduced shrinkage in the drying screed.
- A rapid drying time of the screed.
- CT-C30-F5 Screed classification in accordance to EN 13813.
What is MasterTop 548 used for?
MasterTop 548 is ideal as a solution in the following areas:
- For indoor and outdoor use
- For areas which are exposed to permanent wetness.
- For fast track bonded screeds and screeds installed on an isolating or insulating layer.
- Suitable for heated screeds.
- As repair mortar for concrete floors and cementitious screeds.
- For layer thicknesses from 10 to 80 mm for continual layer of application.
What are the benefits of MasterTop 548?
MasterTop 548 offers the following advantages:
- Can be tiled after approximately 3 days, already walkable after approx. 1 day.
- Long working time, can be worked with and smoothed for almost 1 hour despite of short curing time.
- Suitable for application by pump, even at higher temperatures.
- Temperature resistant from -30°C to +80°C, therefore suitable for balconies, terraces, garages, industrial floor coverings cleaned with superheated steam.
- Insensitive to moisture, therefore suitable for areas exposed to permanent wetness.
Technical Data Sheet