MasterTile NTS 26 Rapid
Medium-bed mortar for ceramic and critical natural stone coverings
MasterTile NTS 26 Rapid is a cement based, polymer modified, highly stable, high performance, flexible adhesive used in adhesion of natural stones, granites, marbles and glass mosaics, and can also be used to bond ceramics.
Where is MasterTile NTS 26 Rapid applied?
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- For walls and floors.
- To lay natural stone tiles.
- To level uneven substrates prior to laying tiles.
- On stairs of villas, hotels, in living areas, on
heated screeds, balconies and terraces, in
halls, rooms and corridors of industrial
buildings, retail outlets, markets, institutional,
service and administration buildings and
- Can also be used for ceramics
What are the advantages of MasterTile NTS 26 Rapid?
- Plastic, workable bedding mortar, the mediumbed
mortar is spread with only a notched
trowel (medium-bed trowel).
- Flexible, compensates fluctuations in
temperature and expansion in the substrate.
- Good adhesion without pre-wetting or priming
on concrete, sand-cement screed, and render.
- Low shrinkage, no tensions caused by
shrinkage between MasterTile NTS 26 Rapid
and the natural stone tile even with large
mortar bed thicknesses (up to 4cm) vertical or
horizontal. However, the non-sag
characteristic is for vertical installation @ at
approximately 5mm bed thickness.
- Resistant to frost and permanent exposure to
wetness, multi-purpose use indoors and out,
on walls and floors.
- Quick setting, reduces penetration of moisture
into the material during the installation thus
- Rapid curing, walkable and groutable after
approx. 6 hours, able to bear weight after
approx. 1 day.
- No staining from the adhesive bed with white
marble if the installation is carried out in the
- Conforms to EN 12004-C2FT class
C2 = Cement based adhesive with improved
F = Rapid hardening cement based adhesive
T = Reduced slipping property