MasterSeal Traffic 1332 A multi-layer polyurethane waterproofing anti-skid and protective coating system for exposed traffic decks
How does MasterSeal Traffic 1332 work?
- MasterSeal Traffic 1332 is a UV stable polyurethane based multi-layered car park decking system for exposed and intermediate traffic decks where crack bridging and waterproofing properties are required.
- MasterSeal Traffic 1332 is a multi-layer system made up of the following products:
- MasterTop P 651 - Is a high grade; high-build, three-component epoxy primer and surface sealer. Note: For more dense, less porous substrates, use MasterTop P 650 primer - please contact the BASF Technical Services Department for further clarifications regarding primer choice.
- MasterTop P 650 - Is a high grade, low-viscosity, two-component epoxy resin primer and substrate sealer.
- MasterTop SR 3 - A graded, high purity quartz aggregate with a particle size in the range 0.3– 0.9mm. Used as a multi action: mechanical key, wear enhancer and to provide skid resistance, it’s use is the means by which thickness is attained with economy for the various wearing conditions such as: in traffic lanes, ramps and turning areas.
- MasterSeal M 866 – Is a two component solvent free polyurethane membrane suitable for use in trafficked coating systems that require crack bridging capability.
- MasterSeal TC 240 - Is a single component polyurethane coating designed for application as an intermediate coat in the MasterSeal Traffic 1332 traffic deck system. It is possible to replace MasterSeal TC 240 with MasterSeal TC 242.
- MasterSeal TC 242 - A two component polyurethane coating designed for application as an intermediate coat in the MasterSeal Traffic deck systems or as an integral membrane.
- MasterSeal TC 258 - Is a single component polyurethane coating designed for application as a topcoat on traffic deck systems. It provides a UV-resistant, hard-elastic surface resistant to general and vehicle related chemical spillage and abrasion.
- MasterTop TC 444 – A tough, surface applied pigmented line marking coating.
For specific details and system build-up please refer to the relevant method statement and technical data.
What is MasterSeal Traffic 1332 used for?
MasterSeal Traffic 1332 may be specified as a protective trafficable wear resistant membrane for a variety of applications including:-
- Car park decks
- Trafficable flat roofs
- Traffic ramps
- Plant rooms
- Sports stadia and grandstand water-resistant coatings
- Protection of concrete from the damaging effects of salt water, chemicals, fuel and oil spillage.
What are the benefits of MasterSeal Traffic 1332?
MasterSeal Traffic 1332 offers the following advantages to the end user:
- The system has been designed for use in the Middle East where high temperatures are the norm.
- Excellent abrasion resistance and crack-bridging.
- Consistent anti-skid finish.
- Various colour topcoats are available.