MasterSeal NP 473U - Single component, moisture curing polyurethane, multi-use elastomeric joint sealant for horizontal & vertical applications
What is MasterSeal NP 473U?MasterSeal NP 473U is a high performance, one component, moisture curing, polyurethane construction sealant. It has been formulated with an optimum range of physical properties such as high elasticity and movement accommodation, non-sag, Shore A hardness, tensile / tear strength and modulus to make it perfectly suited for sealing dynamically moving joints in a wide range of internal and external, horizontal and vertical applications, making it almost the perfect “Universal” joint sealant.
Where is MasterSeal NP 473U used?
MasterSeal NP 473U is suitable for the following applications:
- Expansion and movement joints in floors and walls
- Dynamically moving joints in concrete and masonry substrates
- Precast concrete joints
- Jersey barriers and similar
- Shopping malls and other pedestrian areas
- Warehouses and light industrial factories
- Schools, universities, galleries, office buildings, hospitals, clinics etc.
- Irrigation channels and water tanks (when used with suitable primer)
- Primer-free on dry concrete in nonsubmerged conditions
- Single component, easy to apply
- Non-shrink, non-sag, gun grade for vertical use
- Durable, resilient seal
- Can be over painted after curing when applied on concrete or blockwork substrates
- Forms a smooth blister free surface when applied onto dry substrates
- Good resistance to dilute acids and alkalis
- Different colours available