MasterSeal NP 150 - Low-modulus, non-sag, elastomeric, hybrid sealant
How does MasterSeal NP 150 work?
MasterSeal NP 150 is a high performance, very low-modulus, high-movement, non-sag, fast-curing, hybrid sealant.
- Vertical or horizontal
- Exterior or interior
- Above grade
- Joints with high movement
- In place of silicone sealants
- Store front systems
- Expansion joints
- Panel walls
- Precast units
- Aluminum, vinyl and wood window frames
- Sanitary applications
What are the unique features of MasterSeal NP 150?
- Wide temperature application range
- Non-staining formula for use on stone and other sensitive substrates
- Available in ProPaks to reduce jobsite waste and lower disposal costs
- Meets all state and federal VOC regulations
What are the benefits of MasterSeal NP 150?
- Superior adhesion results in a long-lasting bond, helping to reduce call backs
- Low modulus to accommodate for joint movement (100% extension in EIFS joints with little stress on bond line)
- Can be painted with elastomeric coatings soon after installation
- Easy to gun and tool, speeding up application
- Weather resistant for long-lasting weather tight seals
- Fast-curing helps to speed up jobsite production