MasterSeal 725SA Energy - Solar Heat Reflective SBS self-adhesive bitumen waterproofing membrane for roof deck
What is MasterSeal 725SA Energy?
MasterSeal 725SA Energy is a solar heat and light reflective self-adhesive waterproofing, elastomeric modified bitumen (SBS), with high mechanical performances, the top surface of the membrane is covered with superior laminated aluminum foil that is corrosion and alkali resistant and the bottom surface with a siliconized release foil or paper, halved in the middle, for ease of application. It is equipped with stabilized polyester carrier conveying excellent mechanical properties along with great tearing resistance and dimensional stability.
What is MasterSeal 725SA Energy used for?
- Flashings to pitched roofs
- As a vapour barrier in both conventional and deck roof systems.
- Exposed roof decks
- Waterproofing, light and heat reflective exposed applications
- Can be applied directly on thermal insulation boards to form a waterproofing, vapour barrier and thermal insulation combined system.
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 725SA Energy?
- Cold application, no flame needed for the application; this prevents the risk of fire on roofs with wooden supports.
- Simple application without the need for additional tools.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Very flexible and stable membrane.
- Facilitates handling and speed during installation.
- Extremely easily to apply: it is applied rapidly, cleanly and without the need for special tools.
- Easy adherence to the substrate after applying the asphalt primer (suggested solvent based).
- Overlaps are carried out by simple contact and pressure.
- No flame needed for the application; it only requires a brush cutter, and rubber roller.