MasterSeal 721PB - Self-adhesive membrane
What is MasterSeal 721PB?
MasterSeal 721PB is a special SBS- modified self-adhesive protection membrane incorporating a surface reinforcement of tough, heavy-duty spun bond non–woven polyester mat.
MasterSeal 721PB is specially designed for use as protection sheet over other membrane in a wide variety of applications. The bottom surface is covered with siliconized release paper or foil.
The MasterSeal range belongs to the group of membranes produced using a special grade of bitumen modified with virgin SBS polymer. The spun bond polyester is laminated on the selfadhesive compound with the bottom laminated with a release foil.
What is MasterSeal 721PB used for?
MasterSeal 721PB is designed for use as a protection sheet over waterproofing membranes where traditional protection boards
prove difficult to install, such as:
- Manholes, pipes and the like
- Tunnels, trenches and ducts
- Any structure where shape conformity is important
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 721PB?
- Ease of application over existing membranes
- Excellent bond to self-adhesive and torch on membranes with foil finish
- High tear strength and puncture resistance
- Conforms to difficult contours and shapes
- High dimensional stability
- Resistant to UV and to chemicals found in soil and ground water
Technical Data Sheet