MasterSeal 703RE – A synthetic membrane of plasticised PVC
How does MasterSeal 703RE work?
MasterSeal 703RE is a synthetic membrane made by the co-extrusion process. Made of plastisol layers, with different chemical & physical properties and has a layer of glass fibre inserted, for dimensional stability.
What are MasterSeal 703RE typical applications?
MasterSeal 703RE can be applied in the following circumstances:
- Upstands and exposed areas in conjunction with membranes needing protection
- Covered and inverted Roof Structures
- Landscaped areas and Roof Gardens
- Underground Structures
What are MasterSeal 703RE main benefits?
MasterSeal 703RE advantages include the following:
- It has superior mechanical characteristics and is resistant to weathering and ultra violet rays
- High mechanical properties and resistance to puncturing
- Vapour permeable
- Resistance to root penetration
- If double welded it allows pressure testing of joints
- Good resistance to hydrocarbons and bacterial attack
- Long life expectancy