MasterSeal 700BT - Transparent synthetic membrane of plasticised PVC
What is MasterSeal 700BT?
MasterSeal 700BT is a transparent synthetic membrane of plasticised PVC manufactured by co-extrusion.
What is MasterSeal 700BT used for?
MasterSeal 700BT can be applied in the following circumstances:
- Below ground Building structures
- Water exclusion and protection of structures
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 700BT?
- Superior mechanical characteristics
- Signal layer shows damage and aids visual inspection on-site
- High mechanical resistance and elasticity
- Long life expectancy
- Resistance to wash-out action
- Resistance to root penetration
- Resistance to bursting at high water pressure
- Double weld allows pressure testing of joints
- May be welded to MasterSeal 950 water stop to compartmentalise the structure
- Loose laid to act independently of structural movement