MasterSeal FP 110- An intumescent fire resistant sealant
How does MasterSeal FP 100 work?
MasterSeal FP 110 is a one part, acrylic emulsion. It is designed to resist the passage of fire, smoke, air and sound. The sealant will intumesce and form a char when exposed to the heat of a fire that prevents the passage, of fire and smoke. In normal use it will maintain the sound reduction index of a structure.
What are the unique features of MasterSeal FP 110?
MasterSeal FP 110 does not emit halogenated by-products under fire conditions, and contains no raw materials known to have an estrogenic effect in the environment. It has good unprimed adhesion to a wide variety of common building substrates.
What are the advantages of MasterSeal FP 110?
- Fire resistance tested in flexible walls, rigid walls and floors.
- Causes no known effects to plastic pipes, plastic cables, sheathing or metallic components.
- Contributes to Green Building.
- For use in low movement joints, remains flexible.
- Advanced formulation.
- Halogen free, resists fungi and vermin
Technical Data Sheet