MasterSeal 705DW – A synthetic membrane of plasticised PVC
How does MasterSeal 705DW work?
MasterSeal 705DW is a synthetic membrane of plasticised PVC manufactured by co-extrusion. Designed specifically for the waterproofing and lining of tanks and containers intended to hold liquids for human consumption, especially drinking water. It is non-toxic in nature.
What are MasterSeal 705DW typical applications?
MasterSeal 705DW can be applied in the following circumstances:
- Potable water tanks
- Reservoirs and tanks containing liquid food products for human consumption
What are MasterSeal 705DW main benefits?
MasterSeal 705DW advantages include the following:
- Non-toxic. Complies with local and international food and hygiene standards
- It has superior mechanical characteristics
- High mechanical properties and resistance to puncturing
- Rot-proof with a long life expectancy
- UV and light stable
- Long life expectancy
Technical Data Sheet