MasterSeal 751TPEF – A synthetic membrane of TPO
How does MasterSeal 751TPEF work?
MasterSeal 751TPEF is a synthetic liner of TPO modified polyolefin, produced by inserting polyester mesh reinforcement and 200 g/m² polyester fleece backing. Sand grey in colour obtained by co-extrusion, with different physical-chemical properties on the two sides, single layer less than 20% of the material mass. The upper sand grey layer, which is exposed, is characterised by an extremely high resistance to weathering and ultraviolet rays, whereas the lower fleece backing layer resistance to puncturing and adhered to the substrate.
What are MasterSeal 751TPEF typical applications?
MasterSeal 751TPEF can be applied in the following circumstances:
- Exposed roofing fully bonded
- Landscaped areas and roof gardens
- Mechanically fixing on incompatible substrate
- May be used in underground structures and potable water structures
What are MasterSeal 751TPEF main benefits?
MasterSeal 751TPEF advantages include the following:
- It has superior mechanical characteristics and has an extremely high resistance to weathering and ultra violet rays
- High mechanical properties and resistance to puncturing
- Resistance to root penetration
- If double welded it allows pressure testing of joints
- Good resistance to hydrocarbons and bacterial attack
- Long life expectancy
- Resistance to wind stress
- High environmental capability
- Adaptability to structural movements
Technical Data Sheet