MasterSeal 752TDE – A synthetic membrane of TPO
How does MasterSeal 752TDE work?
MasterSeal 752TDE is a synthetic liner of TPO modified polyolefin produced as a softer membrane to aid detailing work.
What are MasterSeal 752TDE typical applications?
MasterSeal 752TDE can be applied in the following circumstances:
- Exposed roofing laid loose
- Exposed roofing mechanically fixed
- Exposed roofing fully bonded
- Landscaped areas and roof gardens
What are MasterSeal 752TDE main benefits?
MasterSeal 752TDE advantages include the following:
- It has superior mechanical characteristics and has an extremely high resistance to weathering and ultra violet rays
- High mechanical properties and resistance to puncturing
- Resistance to root penetration
- Good resistance to microbial attack
- Long life expectancy
Technical Data Sheet