MasterSeal 753THE – A synthetic membrane of TPO
How does MasterSeal 753THE work?
MasterSeal 753THE is a synthetic liner of TPO modified polyolefin, with fibre reinforced composite, in two-colour version (green/black), obtained by coextrusion. This allows production of a single layer liner with different physical-chemical properties on the two sides. The upper green layer, exposed, is characterised by a very high resistance to weathering and ultraviolet rays, whereas the lower black layer is resistant to puncturing and to roots.a synthetic liner of TPO modified polyolefin produced as a softer membrane to aid detailing work.
What are MasterSeal 753THE typical applications?
MasterSeal 753THE can be applied in the following circumstances:
- Water containment structures open to the elements
- Artificial lakes and water features
- Canal and water transportation structures
- Landscaped areas, gardens and golf courses
What are MasterSeal 753THE main benefits?
MasterSeal 753THE advantages include the following:
- It has superior mechanical characteristics and has an extremely high resistance to weathering and ultra violet rays
- High mechanical properties and resistance to puncturing
- Resistance to root penetration
- Good resistance to microbial attack
- Can be applied to a compacted soil base with a geotextile separation
- Long life expectancy
Technical Data Sheet