MasterSeal 621 – A high build bitumen / rubber latex emulsion
How does MasterSeal 621 work?
MasterSeal 621 is a brown rubber/bitumen liquid emulsion with excellent adhesion which dries to a tough black seamless, flexible damp-proof and vapour-proof membrane.
What are MasterSeal 621 typical applications?
- Tanking and damp-proofing structures: to provide an impervious damp-proof membrane on concrete and brick.
- Floors: to provide a sandwich membrane in new construction or a surface treatment.
- Walls: for interior and exterior walls.
- Roofs: for the maintenance of many types of roofs including built-up felt, asphalt, lead, zinc, aluminium, concrete, lightweight screeds timber, slate, asbestos cement, corrugated iron, and as a vapour barrier.
- As an adhesive: for bonding wood blocks and wood mosaics, insulation board, expanded polystyrene and cork tiles and to provide a key for plastering.
Technical Data Sheet