MasterSeal 590 - Fast setting mortar to plug active water leaks in concrete and masonry
How does MasterSeal 590 work?
MasterSeal 590 is a blend of hydraulic cements, well graded sands and additives supplied in dry powder form. It requires only the addition of clean water to produce a ready-to-use, ultra-rapid setting, plugging mortar.
- Stops active water or seepage under pressure through joints, cracks and holes in concrete or masonry, where a normal mortar would be washed away and resin would not bond.
- For sealing cracks and construction joints in reservoirs and other water-retaining structures.
- For instant sewer connections.
- For rapid anchoring of bolts, conduits, pipes, railings, sanitary equipment, etc.
- Joint filling, pointing between concrete segments in concrete and brick tunnels, sewage systems, pipes and mines.
What makes MasterSeal 590 a unique solution?
MasterSeal 590 is:
- Chloride-free, will not promote corrosion of reinforcement.
- Expands as it sets to ensure a permanent watertight seal.
- Mechanical characteristics similar to concrete.
- Ultra-rapid setting for instant leak plugging.
- Blocks water, no injection equipment required.
Easy to apply
- Only to be mixed with water.
- Cement based, contains no toxic elements.
Technical Data Sheet