MasterSeal 345 – Spray applied waterproofing membrane for tunnel concrete composite shell linings
How does MasterSeal 345 work?
MasterSeal 345 membrane is a sprayable membrane for waterproofing concrete structures and water management. MasterSeal 345 membrane is spray-applied between layers of sprayed or cast-in-place concrete or as a stand-alone membrane. MasterSeal 345 membrane exhibits high bond strength to the substrates on both sides of the membrane with good elasticity.
MasterSeal 345 membrane can be directly applied to damp sections of substrate.
Recommended for use in:
- Cast-in-place or precast
- Composite-designed sandwich structures (concrete/membrane/ concrete)
- Underground structures with complex profiles and geometry
- Bonds to steel and most sheet membranes and enables interface solutions with other waterproofing methods
What are the unique features of MasterSeal 345?
- Dry-process material, ready-for-use
- Elasticity 80-140% between -4 and 68 ºF (-20 and 20 ºC)
- Fast curing – in 4 to 6 hours (depending on environmental conditions)
- No toxic components
- Environmentally preferable – non-toxic
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 345?
- Easily applied by spraying with standard equipment
- Two-sided bond with sprayed-concrete allows for composite behavior
- Fast curing prevents disruption of construction operations
- The fully bonded system provides excellent water tightness, preventing development of water migration in both concrete membrane interfaces