MasterRoc MP 358 SC - Highly reactive, two component hydrophobic polyurethane injection resin for strata consolidation
How does MasterRoc MP 358 SC work?
MasterRoc MP 358 SC is a two component, solvent-free polyurethane injection resin specifically designed for rapid stabilization of strata where high compressive and bonding strength is needed.
Where is MasterRoc MP 358 SC applied?
- Consolidation of fractured rock in
- Consolidation of broken coal in development
roadways and longwalls
- Sealing against gas and water
What are the advantages of MasterRoc MP 358SC?
- Fast reacting material applied where
structural strength and flexibility is required.
- Reacts and expands in volume up to 3 times
without water contact.
- Penetrates cracks wider than 0.14mm.
- When in contact with water, the foam factor
may increase to about 8.
- Low sensitivity to water.
- Almost no increase of reaction temperature
in contact with water.
- Good bonding on wet and damp surfaces