MasterRoc MP 309 - Low viscosity, fast reacting acrylic resin with high compressive strength for consolidation of sandy and silty strata
MasterRoc MP 309 is a highly reactive twocomponent acrylic grouting resin with a low viscosity for good penetration. The product cures quickly, forming a hard, compact resin with high compressive strength for ground consolidation.
Where is MasterRoc MP 309, fast reacting acrylic resin, applied?
- Ground consolidation, especially of silty and
- Slope stabilization in rock
What are the advantages of MasterRoc MP 309?
- Hard compact material with high compressive strength of >9MPa (injected into DIN ISO 196 sand).
- Good bond strength to fractured rock, even
under wet conditions.
- Very low viscosity (close to water), allows
deep penetration into very fine cracks and
- Develops mechanical strength quickly.
- Good chemical resistance against acids,
bases, solvents, fuels, etc.
- Environmentally friendly: Harmless in contact
with groundwater and no emission of