MasterRoc SLP 2 - Liquid polymer for soil conditioning in tunnel boring machines
How does MasterRoc SLP 2 work?
MasterRoc SLP 2 liquid polymer is used to enhance the performance of the MasterRoc foaming products in difficult ground conditions. MasterRoc SLP 2 liquid polymer is used in coarse soil with low fine content or saturated soil with high water pressure.
MasterRoc SLP 2 liquid polymer can also be used to modify the properties of bentonite slurries for slurry TBM applications.
MasterRoc SLP 2 liquid polymer was designed for soil conditioning with shielded TBM excavation. MasterRoc SLP 2 liquid polymer has excellent performance in restructuring soil and is effective in coarse, clean sands and gravels.
Recommended for use in:
- Soil conditioning in Earth Pressure Balance (EPB) shield machines
- Poorly graded and low fine ground, saturated ground and high water pressure ground in EPB shield machines
- Improving the yield and filter cake properties of bentonite slurries; Suitable for bentonite slurries in saline conditions
What are the unique features of MasterRoc SLP 2?
- Ready-to-use liquid polymer
- Environmentally preferable
What are the benefits of MasterRoc SLP 2?
- Reduced permeability and increased sealing at the face
- Even and controlled support pressure and increased face stability
- Lower inner friction and lower abrasiveness of the soil at the cutterhead through to the screw conveyor, reducing power consumption and wear to the tools
- Increased cohesion of coarse, clean sands and gravels – smoother soil extraction
- Water soaking and swelling effect, turning wet soil into a more manageable consistency „„
- Improving the yield of bentonite slurries. Suitable for bentonite slurries in saline conditions
Technical Data Sheet