MasterRoc MP 307 CE – Low viscosity, fast reacting acrylic resin for permanent water sealing and layer curtaining of
concrete and masonry
How does MasterRoc MP 307 CE work?
MasterRoc MP 307 CE is a highly reactive twocomponent
acrylic sealing resin with a low
viscosity for good penetration. The product cures
quickly, forming a rubber-like resin with the ability
to withstand certain ground and crack
movement. MasterRoc MP 307 CE is especially
designed for concrete repair and is CE certified
according to EN 1504-5.
Where is MasterRoc MP 307 applied?
- Concrete repair - swelling fitted filling of
cracks and fissures (EN 1504-5: category S)
- Curtain injection
- Permanent water sealing of tunnel and shaft
concrete linings and masonry
- Stopping of minor water inrush through
- Injection hose applications
- Ground stabilization
What are the advantages of MasterRoc MP 307 CE?
- Upon curing forms a highly flexible compact
resin with good adhesion properties even on
damp and wet surfaces.
- Due to the special latex emulsion of Part B
the cured system is rubber-like and strong
but still extremely flexible.
- Very low viscosity (close to water) allows
deep penetration at low pressure into very
fine cracks or fissures and long flow paths.
- Withstands a permanent water pressure of
more than 12 bar.
- Superior flexibility (elongation at break
>300%) enabling balance of ground
movements or settlements.
- Not sensitive to water and always stays
close to its original shape (maximum change
of mass -15% to +20%).
- Neither the liquid nor the cured resin is
corrosive and is therefore suitable for
reinforced concrete structures.
- Good chemical resistance against acids,
bases, solvents, fuels, etc.
- Environmentally friendly: harmless in contact
with groundwater and does not emit any
Technical Data Sheet