MasterRoc MP 303 CE - Low viscosity, fast reacting acrylic resin with adjustable reaction speed for permanent water
sealing and layer curtaining of concrete and masonry
How does MasterRoc MP 303 CE, a two component acrylic sealing resin, work?
MasterRoc MP 303 CE is a highly reactive two component
acrylic sealing resin with a low
viscosity for good penetration. The product cures
quickly, forming a highly flexible hydrogel with
excellent swelling/re-swelling properties.
Where is MasterRoc MP 303 CE fast reacting acrylic resin applied?
- Concrete repair – swelling fitted filling of
cracks and fissures (EN 1504-5: category S)
- Curtain injection
- Permanent water sealing of tunnel and shaft
concrete linings and masonry
- Stopping of minor water inrush through
What are the advantages of a MasterRoc MP 303 CE?
- Upon curing forms a highly flexible compact
resin with good adhesion properties even on
damp or wet surfaces.
- The cured resin is resistant to acidic and
alkaline solutions as well as many other
- Can swell to more than 200% of its initial
volume, accommodating structural and
ground movement. The swelling is reversible
and after dry periods the resin maintains its
- Good bond strength to fractured rock and
concrete, even under wet conditions.
- Very low viscosity (close to water) allows
deep penetration at low pressure into very
fine cracks or fissures and long flow paths.
- Controlled gel time between 14 seconds and
3 minutes at 20°C. With the retarder the gel
time can be prolonged to more than 40
- Environmentally friendly: Harmless in contact
with groundwater and no emission of
Product InformationTechnical Data Sheet