MasterRheobuild 600UN is a high range water-reducing admixture in liquid form for workability retaining superplasticised concrete
How does MasterRheobuild 600UN work?
MasterRheobuild 600UN is a ready-to-use,
high range water-reducing admixture designed
to produce high slump concrete with workability
retaining properties. The product is chloride
What is MasterRheobuild 600UN used for?
Use in concrete where delayed setting and
extended workability are desired.
- Mass-concrete pours.
- Ready-mixed concrete.
- Long distance transportation of concrete.
- Pumped concrete.
- Hot weather concreting.
What are the benefits of MasterRheobuild 600UN?
- Superplasticising effect in high slump applications.
- Dramatic reduction in water requirement at equal slump.
- Improved workability at equal water content compared to a non-treated mix.
- Excellent slump retention.
- Reduced cracking.
- Reduced permeability.
- Increased durability.
- Increased compressive and flexural strength.
Technical Data Sheet