MasterRheobuild 601 is a high range water reducing / superplasticising concrete admixture
How does MasterRheobuild 601 work?
MasterRheobuild 601 is a high range, high
performance superplasticiser and water reducing
agent. MasterRheobuild 601 disperses and
deflocculates cement particles thereby
increasing the workability and flowability of the
What is MasterRheobuild 601 used for?
MasterRheobuild 601 is formulated for use by
commercial ready-mix operators, who can
benefit from its multiple role characteristics.
- In areas of congested reinforcement where high workability will ease placement and compaction.
- Hot weather concreting where extension of workability and controlled delays to initial set are beneficial.
- To effect reductions in the water cement ratio enabling either higher strength or cement economy.
What are the advantages of MasterRheobuild 601?
- Effective over high range of cement contents
- Improves pumpability, durability and
- Extended slump retention time - maintains
workability in excess of concrete produced
utilising conventional superplasticisers
- Reduces placing problems in hot weather by
improved workability retention in conjunction
with controlled setting times.
Technical Data Sheet