MasterRheobuild 2000PF - Superplasticiser for high performance concrete and as a dispersing agent for MasterRoc
microcements for ground injection
What is MasterRheobuild 2000PF?
MasterRheobuild 2000PF is an admixture containing multifunctional, water soluble sulphonated polymers of various chemical composition, thus specifically affecting the different mineralogical components of cement.
When MasterRheobuild 2000PF is added to concrete the molecules of the polymer, having a negative charge, absorb onto the surface of the cement grains. This causes an electrostatic repulsion to occur amongst the cement grains making their dispersion in water easier and consequently the mix more flowable. The action of MasterRheobuild 2000PF occurs even when Portland cement clinker is mixed with other materials (e.g. pozzolans, fly ash, slags & microsilica) in the production of blended cements.
Where is MasterRheobuild 2000PF used?
MasterRheobuild 2000PF is designed for use in the manufacture of high quality concrete, such as:
- Pre-cast concrete tunnel linings, trackbed concrete, segment and structural members cured at normal and elevated temperatures
- Cast in-situ concrete tunnel linings
- Pre-stressed and Post tensioned concrete
- Annulus grouts for backfill grouting in tunnels
- Sprayed Concrete
- High early strength, high workability concrete
- For dispersing MasterRoc microcements for injection applications
- Underwater concrete
- Structural concrete where early strengths are required
Technical Data Sheet