MasterProtect 1890 - A high build epoxy liner for applications where abrasion and chemical resistance are required
How does MasterProtect 1890 work?MasterProtect 1890 is a multi-component solvent free modified epoxy resin mortar specifically designed to meet the in-service demands of a chemical resistant lining mortar.
The selected blend of fillers and resins produce a mortar with exceptional handling properties. The finished cured mortar is highly impervious and combines optimum chemical and mechanical resistance.
Where is MasterProtect 1890 applied?MasterProtect 1890 can be applied to most commonly encountered building materials such as concrete, blockwork, brickwork, clay pipes and iron.
Typical applications include:
- Lining and benching manholes.
- Sewage digester tanks.
- Water retaining structures.
- Wherever an impervious lining or mortar is required with maximum chemical resistance.
What are the advantages of MasterProtect 1890?
- Suitable for high build up to 12mm without formwork on vertical surfaces.
- Designed for vertical, horizontal and overhead application.
- Good adhesion and cure under damp conditions.
- Excellent pot life and working time.
- Low exotherm.
- High mechanical strength.
- Non toxic.
Technical Data Sheet