MasterProtect H 1100 - Water repellent impregnation for concrete to protect against the ingress of water and water soluble pollutants
How does MasterProtect H 1100 work?
MasterProtect H 1100 is a free-flowing, colourless, solvent–free liquid based on a monomeric alkylalkoxysilane. It is specifically intended for the water – repellent impregnation of mineral construction materials in outdoor areas.
MasterProtect H 1100 is supplied ready to use.
What are the advantages of MasterProtecth H 1100?
- Solvent-free product
- Low volatility
- Water vapour permeable, colourless
- Non film-forming
- Significantly reduces absorption of water
and damaging water – borne salts (e.g.
- Very good penetration
- Highly alkali resistant
- Stops alkali/silica reactions in concrete
- Frost resistant
Where can MasterProtect be applied?
- Concrete (road bridges, port installations
and all marine concrete structures, concrete
facades, exposed aggregate concrete)
- Clinker masonry
- Ceramics tiles
- As waterproofing under coating systems