MasterProtect 1812 - Amine-cured, pitch free epoxy
How does MasterProtect 1812 work?
A solvent-free, highly chemical resistant noncarcinogenic coating. In appearance, MasterProtect 1812 is smooth and glossy.
What are the advantages of MasterProtect 1812?
- Excellent overall chemical resistance
- Excellent abrasion resistance & flexibility
- VOC compliant to EN norms
- High build coating
- Easy application: brush, roller, spray
- Non-carcinogenic and non-toxic
- Seamless finish
- Eco-friendly coating
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Available in two colours to differentiate system build-up.
Where is MasterProtect 1812 applied?
MasterProtect 1812 is used to provide a heavy duty protective, waterproof, and flexible coating. Widely used in the sewerage & waste water industry as well as other aggressive immersion conditions on cementitious & metal substrates. Uses include the lining of tanks, pipes and ducting, coating concrete, asbestos cement, steel pipes and non ferrous metals.
MasterProtect 1812 is particularly suitable for use in sewerage work app
Technical Data Sheet