MasterLife WP 730 -Hydrophobic pore-blocking ingredient for watertight concrete
How does MasterLife WP 730 work?
MasterLife WP 730 is a hydrophobic poreblocking ingredient (H.P.I.) for concrete. It significantly reduces water absorption of concrete.
MasterLife WP 730 is a chloride free organic admixture and supplied as a colourless, clear to slightly cloudy viscous liquid. It reacts with the cement hydration process to form a hydrophobic ingredient to reduce the capillary suction and prevent the ingress of potentially deleterious soluble material, resulting in concrete with enhanced durability.
What are the advantages of MasterLife WP 730?
- Very low water absorption - Increased durability and water tightness
- Integral system - Protection is maintained throughout the concrete matrix
- Ammonia free - Environment friendly Fully compatible with certain surface coating and finishes
Where is MasterLife MasterLife WP 730 applied?
MasterLife WP 730 is suitable for any concrete structure, which requires watertightness, such as:
- Basement walls and floors
- Tunnels / underpass
- Foundations, piles and pile caps
- Water retaining structures, swimming pool, water tanks, reservoirs, water towers
- Land drainage, manholes
- Reinforced concrete in marine environment subject to tidal and wet / dry cycling
- Waste water treatment and desalination plant