MasterKure 181SW- Silane siloxane resin based multi-role curing, sealing, priming & impregnating protective treatment for concrete
How does MasterKure 181SW curing agent work?
BASF's MasterKure 181SW is a non-degrading, membrane forming liquid based on silane siloxane suitable for spray application to freshly poured concrete.
The resultant film retains sufficient moisture in the concrete to ensure full hydration of the cement; essential for optimum strength development. The cured concrete is typically harder and exhibits a dust free surface with a reduced incidence of drying shrinkage cracks. Additionally, the membrane acts as a primer system for many subsequent surface finishes that do not rely on penetration for substrate bond.
When applied to floors, the MasterKure 181SW seals and dustproofs the surface, eliminating the primary source of abrasion and enhancing durability.
Where is MasterKure 181SW applied?
BASF's MasterKure 181SW is applied as a more effective and economical alternative to separate curing and priming/sealing regimes. Suitable for use on all concrete surfaces.
- Surfaces subject to finishing treatments.
- Economical enhancement of concrete flatwork.
- In high-rise construction to eliminate the requirement for water.
What are the benefits of MasterKure 181SW?
- Eliminates the need for water.
- Imparts a harder dust free surface.
- Does not support the growth of bacteria.
- Non degrading, acts as a primer system.
- Minimal delay for overcoating etc.
- Abrasion resistant floors.
- High curing efficiency.
- Reduced labour costs.
- Reduces chloride penetration.
Having the right admixture partner is vital for success
The MasterKure product family comes with the Master Builders Solutions technical support team from BASF. By listening to our customers and working closely with them we are able to introduce new and exciting products and develop specific solutions for the most efficient and cost-effective concrete production.