MasterKure 101W - Acrylic resin water based multi-role curing and sealing compound for concrete
MasterKure 101 is a solvent free non-degrading, membrane-forming liquid curing compound based on an acrylic resin emulsion suitable for spray application to freshly poured concrete.
How does MasterKure 101W work?
Where is MasterKure 101W applied?
As a more effective and economical alternative to separate curing and priming/sealing regimes.
- Suitable for use on most concrete surfaces.
- Surfaces subject to certain finishing treatments.
- Economical enhancement of concrete flatwork.
- In high-rise construction to eliminate the requirement for water curing.
What are the advantages of MasterKure 101W ?
- Eliminates the need for water curing.
- Imparts a harder dust free surface.
- Does not support the growth of bacteria.
- Non degrading, acts as a primer system.
- Minimal delay for overcoating etc.
- Abrasion resistant floors.
- High curing efficiency.
- Reduced labour costs.
- Reduces chloride penetration.