MasterInject 1320 - Single component polyurethane injection resin for sealing of cracks in concrete
How does MasterInject 1320 work?
MasterInject 1320 is a single component hydrophilic injection resin which forms an impermeable flexible seal when injected into cracks in concrete.
Where is MasterInject 1320 applied?
- Permanent crack sealing of below ground structures such as tunnels, shafts, basements and underpasses.
- Stopping of minor water seepage.
- Can be injected after MasterInject 1335 in cracks where higher water flows occur.
- Single use injection through MasterSeal 909 injection hoses
What are the advantages of MasterInject 1320?
- MasterInject 1320 is based on a moisture curing MDI Isocyanate and does not require the addition of a "reactor" to activate the material
- The product cures to form a flexible and impermeable seal where further limited movement of the concrete is anticipated
- It reacts under wet / damp conditions and foams upon contact with water
- Good bonding to damp / wet surfaces
- Permanent sealing effect
- Low viscosity – allows penetration of fine cracks
- Does not contain toxic TDI Isocyanate
- Has a low shrinkage compared to standard TDI based injection sealing products
Technical Data Sheet