MasterGlenium SKY 504AE - A latest generation high-performance polycarboxylate ether (PCE) superplasticizer for the Readymix industry when extended workability retention is required
What is MasterGlenium SKY 504AE?
MasterGlenium SKY 504AE consists of a blend of innovative patented latest generation modified polycarboxylate ether polymers. The particular molecular configuration allows
MasterGlenium SKY 504AE to firstly give a high level of water reduction and secondly extended workability retention up to several hours.
The polymer structure of MasterGlenium SKY 504AE is also specially designed to improve rheology of concrete, making it flowable and less viscous even at very
low water/cement ratios. Robustness is a distinctive feature of concrete produced with MasterGlenium SKY 504AE.
What is MasterGlenium SKY 504AE used for?
MasterGlenium SKY 504AE is suitable for producing highly-fluid concrete for piling and diaphragm wall construction. Concrete remains stable without segregation or bleed at low water
cement ratios with high ultimate strength.
MasterGlenium SKY 504AE may be used in combination with MasterMatrix 110 to improve mix stability such as when producing Self Compacting Concrete (SCC) or Smart Dynamic
Concrete (SDC) that is placed without the use of vibration giving economic, ecological and ergonomic concrete production.
What are the benefits of MasterGlenium SKY 504AE?
The ready-mix producer:
• Capability of delivering high performance concrete to the job site.
• Production of concrete with low water cement ratios with excellent workability retention properties.
• Single product for many application needs.
The contractor / applicator:
• Easier placing and faster strength development.
• Extended working live for mass concrete of were placing is slow or delayed.
• Improved concrete surfaces finish. The engineer:
• Insurance that concrete meets original specification.
• High quality durable concrete.