MasterGlenium SKY 3739 - A latest generation high-performance polycarboxylate ether (PCE) superplasticizer for the Readymix industry when extended workability retention is required
MasterGlenium SKY 3739 consists of a blend of innovative patented latest generation modified polycarboxylate ether polymers. The particular molecular configuration allows MasterGlenium SKY 3739 to firstly give a high level of water reduction and secondly extended workability retention up to several hours
Where is MasterGlenium SKY 3739 high-performance polycarboxylate ether (PCE) superplasticizer applied ?
MasterGlenium SKY 3739 is suitable for producing highly-fluid concrete for piling and diaphragm wall construction. Concrete remains stable without segregation or bleed at low water cement ratios with high ultimate strength.
What are the advantages of MasterGlenium 3739 ?
The ready-mix producer:
- Capability of delivering high
performance concrete to the job site.
- Production of concrete with low water
cement ratios with excellent workability
- Single product for many application
The contractor / applicator:
- Easier placing and faster strength
- Extended working live for mass concrete
of were placing is slow or delayed.
- Improved concrete surfaces finish.
- Insurance that concrete meets original
- High quality durable concrete.