MasterGlenium ACE 3735S - A latest generation high-performance polycarboxylate ether (PCE) superplasticizer for the
MasterGlenium ACE 3735S (Admixture Controlled Energy) consists of an innovative patented latest generation modified polycarboxylate ether polymer.
Where is MasterGlenium ACE 3735S polycarboxylate ether (PCE) superplasticizer applied?
- Precast concrete elements with highlyfluid
concrete without segregation at low water
cement ratios with consequently high early and
- In combination with MasterMatrix
for producing advanced Self Compacting
Concrete (SCC) or Smart Dynamic Concrete
(SDC) without the aid of vibration, for economic,
ecological and ergonomic precast production.
What are the advantages of MasterGlenium ACE 3735S?
- Production of highly flowable, robust selfcompacting
concrete having a low water
cement ratio along with an optimal rheology.
- Enhanced workability retention and improved
consistency of concrete quality with low
- Environmentally friendly, CO2 reduced mix design optimization.
- Elimination or reduction of heat curing.
- Improved surface appearance.
- Durable precast concrete elements as per
- Elimination of the energy required for placing,
compaction and curing. Optimization of the curing cycles by reducing
curing time or curing temperature.
- Increased productivity.