MasterGlenium 119W - Polycarboxylic ether based superplasticizer for the production of high quality ready-mix concrete
MasterGlenium 119W is an innovative latest generation superplasticizer based on polycarboxylic ether (PCE) polymers, and is specially engineered for ready-mix concrete.
MasterGlenium 119W is differentiated from conventional superplasticisers, such as those based on sulphonated naphthalene formaldehyde condensate in that it is based on a unique carboxylic ether polymer with long lateral chains. This greatly improves cement dispersion.
At the start of the mixing process the same electrostatic dispersion occurs but the presence of the lateral chains, linked to the polymer backbone, generate a steric hindrance which stabilises the cement particles capacity to separate and disperse. This mechanism provides flowable concrete with greatly reduced water demand.
How does MasterGlenium119W work?
MasterGlenium 119W is used for the production of high quality ready-mix concrete.
What are the advantages of MasterGlenium119W?
The ready-mix producer:
- Capability of delivering high performance concrete at any time to the job site in place
- Production of a concrete with low water cement ratios with excellent workability retention properties.
- Single product for many application needs
The contractor / applicator:
- Easier placing and faster strength development
- Improved concrete surfaces
- Insurance that concrete meets original specification
- High quality durable concrete