MasterGlenium 120AD- Polycarboxylic ether based superplasticizer for the production of high quality ready-mix concrete
What is MasterGlenium 120AD?
MasterGlenium 120AD is an innovative second generation superplasticizer based onpolycarboxylic ether (PCE) polymers, and is specially engineered for ready-mix concrete.
MasterGlenium 120AD is differentiated from conventional superplasticisers, such as those based on sulphonated naphthalene formaldehyde condensate in that it is based on a unique carboxylic ether polymer with long lateral chains.
This greatly improves cement dispersion. At the start of the mixing process the same electrostatic dispersion occurs but the presence of the lateral chains, linked to the polymer backbone, generate a steric hindrance which stabilises the cement particles capacity to separate and disperse. This mechanism provides flowable concrete with greatly reduced water demand.
Where can MasterGlenium 120AD be applied?
MasterGlenium 120AD is used for the production of high quality ready-mix concrete.
What are the advantages of MasterGlenium 120AD?
The ready-mix producer:
- Capability of delivering high performanceconcrete at any time to the job site in place
- Production of a concrete with low watercement ratios with excellent workability retention properties.
- Single product for many application needs
The contractor / applicator:
- Easier placing and faster strength development
- Improved concrete surfaces
- Guarantee to place the same concrete as specified and ordered from ready-mix plant
- Insurance that concrete meets original specification
- High quality durable concrete
Technical Data Sheet