MasterGlenium 110M - A high-performance polycarboxylic ether based superplasticiser
How does MasterGlenium 110M work?
MasterGlenium 110M is differentiated from conventional superplasticisers in that it is based on a unique carboxylic ether polymer with long lateral chains, which greatly improves the dispersing effect. After the addition of MasterGlenium 110M at the start of the concrete mixing process electrostatic repulsion occurs, the same as found with conventional superplasticisers, however the presence of the of the lateral chains, which are linked to the polymer backbone, generate a steric hindrance which stabilises the cement particles tendancy to separate and disperse. The mechanism provides flowable concrete with greatly reduced water demand.
MasterGlenium 110M meets the requirements of:
- ASTM C494 Types B, D and G
- EN 934-2 Tables 3.1, 3.2 11.1 and 11.2
What is MasterGlenium 110M used for?
MasterGlenium 110M is designed for use in the manufacture of high quality structural concrete elements, sprayed concrete and mass concrete.
Concrete mixes made with MasterGlenium 110M generally have very good slump retention making it suitable for use for long transit times.
MasterGlenium 110M can be used in conjunction with MasterMatrix to produce advanced self- compacting concrete mixes, Smart Dynamic Concrete (SDC), eliminating the need for compaction and improving the surface finish.
What are the benefits of MasterGlenium 110M?
MasterGlenium 110M has been formulated specifically for use in the Middle East climate and it offers the following advantages to:
The Ready-mix Producer:
- Capability of delivering high quality concrete at any time to the job site in place.
- Production of a concrete with low water cement ratio that meets EN 206-1 without loss of workability.
- Single product for most applications from everyday water reducing to Self-compacting Concrete.
The Contractor / Applicator:
- Easier placing.
- Improved concrete surfaces.
- To place the same concrete as specified and ordered from ready-mix plant.
- More versatile and forgiving concrete mix.
- Assurance that concrete meets original specification.
- High quality concrete with better durability
Technical Data Sheet