MasterFlow 928HF - High performance, high flow, hydrogen free, non-shrink cementitious grout
What is MasterFlow 928HF?
MasterFlow 928HF is a ready to use, factory
quality controlled, fine grey cementitious powder. It
requires only the on-site addition of water to
produce a high performance, high flow, non-shrink
precision grout with predictable, consistent
properties. Special additives ensure hydrogen free
expansion in the fresh plastic and the hardened
stages to ensure the grout maintains full contact,
and efficient load transfer, with the underside of
baseplates, or within the void to be filled.
What is MasterFlow 928HF used for?
MasterFlow 928HF is formulated for use at any
consistency from fluid to damp-pack, and may be
used with confidence for bedding, grouting and
precision bearing operations such as:
• Gas or steam turbines
• Crane rails
• Milling machines
• Precast elements
• Anchor bolts
• Suitable for use in bridge bearing applications
• Form and fill concrete repairs
• It is particularly suited for situations where
hydrogen expansion grouts are not allowed
What are the benefits of MasterFlow 928HF?
• Non shrink.
• Adjustable consistency.
• Proven and predictable performance.
• Excellent workability retention even at high
• High bond strength to steel and concrete.
• Early strength development.
• Good fatigue and impact resistance.
• Micro silica content enhances strength and
• Can be extended by the addition of 5-13 mm
clean washed aggregate when large volume
void filling is required - MasterEmaco FL 100
aggregate supplied in 20kg bags, subject to
approval by BASF Construction Chemicals,
Technical Services Department.